Kusum Yojana 2021:- As you all know that most of the population of India is dependent on agriculture. Keeping this in view the Central Government has Kusum Yojana 2021 is relaunched. You all must know that the pathetic condition of the farmers in India has become. Whenever there is a drought in any state, the farmers lack the means of irrigation. Due to which the crops get damaged and the farmer who takes loan from the bank is unable to repay it, due to which the farmers commit suicide. Every day some farmers commit suicide in the country. Taking note of this problem and to solve it, the government had announced the Kusum scheme in the budget of 2019 by former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. For which a provision of Rs 34,422 crore was made.
Madhya Pradesh Kusum Yojana
If you are a resident of Rajasthan state as well as a farmer, then all the information given in this article is very useful for you. Read all the information given in this article carefully till the end.
kusum yojana 2021 apply online
Now in the budget of 2020-21, the new Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji should implement this scheme. While presenting his budget, he said that 20 lakh farmers would be given solar panels and 15 lakh farmers would be provided funds for installing grid-connected solar pumps, which would generate additional electricity from these solar pumps, so that farmers would get double access to it. It will be beneficial that the farmer can sell that electricity to the government, due to which he will get additional income.
Kusum Yojana (PM Kusum Yojana) Under this scheme, 60 percent financial assistance will be given by the central government to the farmers from the government side for installing solar panels and the bank will provide 30 percent loan assistance and only the farmer will have to pay 10 percent. Kusum Yojana will be beneficial for those farmers where the state will be drought-prone and where there is a problem of electricity. Electricity will be available for 24 hours by installing a solar plant. The additional electricity generated by solar panels can be sold by the farmer to government or non-government power departments, from where the farmer can get Rs 6000 per month.
If interested beneficiaries want to take advantage of this scheme, then read our article completely and if you are a farmer then apply your application in Kusum Yojana and keep in mind that register in its official website only. If you have registered yourself on any other website, then you may be harmed, so please register on the official website itself, for more information contact the Ministry of Renewable Energy.
PM Kusum Yojana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Kusum Yojana|
|launched by||Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley|
|Category||central government scheme|
|Objective||Providing Solar Irrigation Pumps|
|scheme budget||10000 crores|
|ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Energy|
|Scheme time interval||10 years|
How to get subsidy on solar plot?
Whenever we get solar panels installed, the company that will install the solar system or with whom we have an agreement to install it, that company is directly contracted with the government. Therefore, the payment amount that they tell is already with the subsidy. You can easily know the subsidy you have received for installing solar panels. For information about this, you can find out through the Ministry of Power of the State Government or Central Government.
Through MNRE, the central government gives subsidy on the purchase of solar panels. On installing solar panels, you will be given a subsidy of 30 percent of the total cost.
What is the purpose of KUSUM YOJANA ONLINE REGISTRATION?
- By installing solar panels, farmers will get free electricity for irrigation.
- Under the Kusum scheme, a target has been set to run 3 crore pumps on solar power instead of diesel and electricity by 2022.
- Farmers will have to pay only 10 percent in this scheme.
- Solar panels of 1 MW capacity will generate about 11 lakh units of electricity in a year.
- In this scheme, the government will take a loan of 45 thousand crores from the bank, and the central government will contribute 48 thousand crores, and the state government will also contribute the same amount.
- The pumps which are running on diesel or running on electricity, arrangements will be made to run them on solar energy so that the consumption of diesel and electricity is less.
- Under this scheme, 17.5 lakh agricultural solar pumps will be provided.
- If you are registered then the beneficiary will be able to activate the solar panels in your land within 90 to 120 days.
Also read: How to link PM Kisan Yojana account with Aadhaar
Benefits of Kusum Yojana what are
KUSUM YOJANA What are the benefits to the beneficiaries through Information about all those benefits is being given below in the article. Candidates can check all the benefits from the list.
- Whatever solar panels will be installed under Kusum Yojana, they will be installed in the barren land, so that the barren land will also be used, and income will be received from the barren land.
- The farmer will get the means of income from this scheme.
- Farmers can be prevented from committing suicide.
- The farmers will have to pay only 10%, the rest 60% will be provided by the government. 30% bank will provide share as loan to the farmers.
- Solar energy will get a big boost from Kusum Yojana.
- This scheme can save petroleum fuel.
- Electricity will be saved.
- Electricity will be generated from solar panels, farmers will be able to use that electricity in their homes as well.
- This scheme is giving an opportunity to the farmers to earn Rs 80,000 per annum.
- This plan will not have any effect on the environment. This scheme will save 27 million tonnes of carbon-dioxide.
- Farmers can also grow vegetables or grow small crops under solar panels.
- Solar panels will generate additional electricity.
free solar panel scheme
eligible for kusum schemeta
to applicants Rajasthan Kusum Yojana 2021 In order to apply, some essential and prescribed eligibility has to be fulfilled. In whose particular you can get information by reading the information given below. Kusum Yojana 2021 The eligibility is as follows –
- Applicant must have Aadhar card.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- The applicant should be a farmer.
- Candidate should have account in any bank.
Documents of Kusum Yojana 2021 Online Application
Some documents are also required by the candidates to take advantage of the scheme. Kusum Yojana The list of documents required for this is given in the list below.
- income certificate
- permanent certificate
- mobile number
- Role Description
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- your account passbook
How to apply online for Kusum Yojana 2021?
If you also want to become a beneficiary of this scheme, then follow our given procedure, remember this scheme is only for farmers, only farmers can do this application.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Kusum Yojana.
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on Apply for Kusum Yojana. As shown in the picture below.
- After clicking on Kusum Yojana, another page will open which will be like this: In this registration form, the applicant has to fill the information asked for his name, permanent address, Aadhaar, passbook number, mobile number etc.
- After filling all the information click on the submit button.
- After registration the beneficiary is directed to deposit 10% of the solar pump cost to the suppliers by the department.
How to check name in Kusum Yojana 2021 Registered Applicants List?
If you have applied under Kusum Yojana and you want to see your name in the application list, then you can follow the process given by us. How to check name in Kusum Yojana 2021 Registered Applicants List? Know through the process given below –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Kusum Yojana.
- After that your page will open like this
- After this you will see an option below which will be written List of registered applications for Kusum.
- You have to click on the list of registered applications for Kusum.
- By clicking on the list of registered applications for KUSUM your second page will open.
- After that an option will come by selecting above.
- After that you have to fill your name in it and click on search.
- After this you will get the list of your name like this.
Some questions and answers related to Kusum Yojana 2021
Under the Kusum scheme, the government is providing solar panels to the farmers, which will make it easier for the farmers to irrigate, which is a dry state, where there is a shortage of water, those farmers are going to get a lot of benefit from it.
This scheme has been run only for the benefit of the farmers, in this scheme the pathetic condition of the farmer can be improved and the farmers are prevented from committing suicide.
1. Farmers’ income will be doubled
2. The barren land of the farmers will be used and whatever additional electricity will be generated in it, the farmers can also sell that electricity to the government.
3. Farmers will have to pay only 10 percent.
4. The farmers of the state who are facing drought, this is a special way to save their crops.
The beneficiaries of Kusum Yojana will be only the farmers of the country, this scheme has been run for the farmers only. No other person can take advantage of this scheme.
Income Certificate, Permanent Residence Certificate, Bank Account Passbook, Passport Size Photo
The candidates who want to get any kind of complaint or any other information related to the scheme, then the applicant helpline number- 0141-2293814 You can contact on
This scheme is run by the central government.
A budget of 10,000 crores has been prepared for this scheme and this scheme has been kept for a period of up to 10 years.
To apply for Kusum Yojana, you have to go through the following process-
1. First of all, go to its official website and click on it.
2. After that there will be an option to apply in Kusum Yojana, the applicant has to click in it and a form will open in which you have to give your complete information like name, address, aadhar card, income proof, mobile number, account number, ration card Fill whatever information asked for number etc. will be there and click on the submit button,
3. After registration, you will be informed by the department and you will have to pay 10 percent amount for this scheme.
4. Fill the requested information correctly. If you fill any wrong information in this form, then you will not be able to become a beneficiary of this scheme.
If farmers install 1 mega watt solar panel in their 5 acres of land, then 30 paise per unit will be given by the grid or electricity companies and 1 mega watt solar panel generates 11 lakh units of electricity. And if the farmer also sends the remaining part of this electricity, then the farmer will get a benefit of Rs 80,000 annually.
So as we have told you today through our article that how you Kusum Yojana 2021 If you need any other information related to this scheme or if you face any problem, then a helpline number has been issued by the government for this. You have given helpline number – 0141-2293814 You can get in touch with us to solve your problems.